Mark Di Somma, Strategic Partner
Creative Brand Strategist, Audacity Group
For more than 20 years Mark has helped senior decision makers, brand owners and brand agencies define, articulate and elevate the value of their brands. A thought leader in the discipline of brand strategy, Mark’s expertise lies in helping brands address and resolve complex business and marketing issues in order to become even more competitive.
- Highly experienced writer, creative strategist and brand advisor with background in advertising, direct marketing and brand strategy. Masters degree in History from the University of Canterbury, NZ.
- Won the New York Annual Report Awards’ International Report of the Year Award in three years out of five.
- Has strategized and led a range of complex, multi-year corporate and brand transformation projects in New Zealand and Australia across property, telecommunications, education, government and insurance. Worked on team for New Zealand’s acclaimed and highly successful global tourism strategy.
- Books include two works for GlaxoSmithKline, a two volume history of the nation of Malta, and “Will to Win” – the corporate history of Neil Pryde, the world’s largest windsurfing and kitesurfing company.
- Author at BEL (Brand Extension and Licensing), Branding Strategy Insider, one of the world’s most popular brand strategy blogs and contributor to Entrepreneur.com.
- Keynote speaker, panellist and chair at conferences globally including: London, Miami, Auckland and Kuala Lumpur.